GIA Certified Design Thinking Professional GIA-CDTP®
From What We Offer To What They Demand
Primary Objectives and Benefits
Design Thinking consists of multiple number of interactive workshops that will help participants to have the skills, tools and confidence needed to drive change across their business. By the end of this course, participants will:
- Acquire a deep understanding of the Design Thinking principles, process and tools.
- Apply the Design Thinking framework as a structured process to solve problems, generate breakthrough ideas and co-create an improved customer experience journey.
- Improve personal effectiveness by becoming a more empathetic service provider.
- Use observational techniques to gain deeper insights into customers and users
- Increase confidence in creative abilities By Apply D. thinking methods to work and life.
- Practice the skills of design thinking through the Selection and prototyping of ideas
- Ability to use proven methodology and tool for creative problem solving again and again.